Certainly! Here’s a simplified step-by-step guide to help you create a Google Angular web application:
- Angular requires Node.js. Download and install the latest version from Node.js website.
Install Angular CLI:
- Open a terminal or command prompt and run:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Create a new Angular project:
- Run the following command to generate a new Angular project:
ng new your-app-name
Navigate to the project directory:
- Change into the newly created project folder:
Serve the application:
- Start the development server to see your app in action:
Open the app in a browser:
- Open your browser and navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. You should see your Angular app running.
Explore and modify:
- Use your preferred code editor to explore the project files located in the
- Make changes to the files, and the development server will automatically update the app in the browser.
- Generate new components using the CLI:
ng generate component component-name
Build your app:
- When you’re ready to deploy, build your app using:
The build artifacts will be stored in the